So what do you get for your $150?
- Two nicely covered wings. I didn’t particularly want blue but it was all they had in stock and who wants to wait when you can have it now.
- One OBL 29/09-07A Outrunner Brushless Motor
- A 10 x 6 Folding prop set.
- Ply pack including servo tray, wing mounts etc.
- Nuts ‘n bolts and bit’s ‘n pieces bag.
- Carbon Tube for the fuse.
- A canopy.
- 4 x metal pushrods.
- Two carbon tube wing joiners.
- The main body of the fuse. Light fibreglass?
- Instruction manual. Looks easy enough to follow.
- A “Safety Caution” manual. Full of useful tips – not.
- Motor manual including mount template.
- Decal sheet for prettying up the glider.
It didn’t seem like much taking unpacking it from the box but then it is supposed to be a light glider.